Hair is my expertise. From styling to complete production of a design. Dedicated on providing fresh everyday, editorial, and runway looks effectively and creatively.
My craft often includes hand-crafted hair pieces, and sculptures that are one of a kind.
Creation. The start of a concept is an idea. This is my pleasure and my pain, but collaboration is the release of the true beauty found in any project.
Direction is not easy to give, but achieving the look, story, and concept are the easy part.
It is vital for a crew to have clear direction to make the concept come alive.
Building relationships is the key to creating a long lasting list of contacts. Seeking reputable talent takes time, and a well thought out process.
Finding the perfect setting/location is the only path to the perception intended to be perceived by the audience.
Taking pride in leadership, I am able to orchestrate chaos into smooth flowing system, and added humor to the hiccups makes it all worth it.
Below are some projects I was fortunate to work on.
Industry Specific Training and Professional Collaborations
“The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.” ~Albert Einstein
Training in the art and craft of hair design
- The House of Bumble/Bumble and bumble University NYC
- John Sahag Workshop NYC
- Mysaki for Juan Juan Los Angeles
- Wella Sebastian International Los Angeles NYC
- Oribe backstage workshop with Oribe Canales
- Lead hair stylist
- Assistant photo stylist
- Set Design
- Model Call/Model Search
- Location Scout
- Concept Design
- Assistant wardrobe stylist
On Set for the Following Photographers
- Kelly Kruthaupt Indianapolis
- John NG Chicago
- Joshua Albanese Chicago
- Joshua Horne Los Angeles
- Annette Navarro Cincinnati
- Robin McKerrell Cincinnati
- Ryan Kurtz Cincinnati
- John Massey Cincinnati
- Kelly Karuthapt
- Kate Galliano
- Colin King and Kelsey Wing
Make Up Artists
- Phillip Saunders
- Anne Taylor
- Chelsea Weller
- Dawn Sorenson
- Independent film Amanda
- Mitchell’s Salon and Day Spa fashion shows and special events for Cinci Chic
- Cincinnati Fashion Week 2010-2011
- In style Magazine event
- Elle Magazine event
- Hot Rods and Beautiful Broads fashion event and Pin up Calendar shoot 2011-2012
- Photo Shoot crew for Mitchell’s Salon and Day Spa and Pump Salon commercial editorial work
- Even Flo for Proctor & Gamble
- Catalogue for Anthropology
- Catalogue for Smart Bargains
- Volunteer lead hair stylist charity fashion show Elipsis for Transitions Global 2011/ 2012
- On set stylist Elipsis video shoot 2011/ 2012
- Betty Bar wine label 2011
- Wardrobe assistant Pattern magazine 2012
- Olay for Proctor & Gamble 2013
- Cincinnati Design Week Code Chaser fashion show 2012/ 2013
- Photo Shoot crew Mitchell’s Salon and Day Spa 2013- Venue Magazine
- James Franco “The long Home”
- Bruce Willis “Marauders”
I’d love to hear about your next project, so drop me a line, and maybe we can collaborate. I’m always looking for inspiring ideas and people!